December 4, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - 12/2

I am running a couple days late on this post!  That nasty weather we were having had my attention, but that is all past now.

Greek Yogurt.  Have you tried this? Over the years I tried the "regular" yogurt that most people eat, but could never get past the smell of it. It was never appealing to me.  Even the odd attempt where I got past the smell, the texture was odd to me.  Then along came Greek Yogurt. YUM!  Chobani is my favorite, more appealing to me than the other brands I have tried.  I LOVE this stuff.  Pretty healthy for you too!
If you read Chobani's information on their website, you will see that they make their yogurt with milk from their local farms. You have to love a business that supports their communities.  All natural ingredients, no preservatives, and no artificial flavors. They currently have ten flavors.  I've only tried half of them, as my store, doesn't carry all of them. Maybe some day I will get to try the rest of the flavors! I am frequently buying the plain yogurt and using it in place of sour cream. It's so darn good.

Try some Chobani the next time you are at the store.  You won't be disappointed!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly