December 23, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - 12/23

It is the Eve before Christmas Eve, and we are still enjoying some of my favorite garden vegetables.  Having veggies from our own garden is definitely a favorite thing of mine!  It was such a fun year growing my own garden veggies and herbs.  It was a lot of work, and we almost lost it two times in storms, and had to replant a lot of things, but it was soooo worth the work!  

 
(Yummy Yukon Golds)

We are nearing the end of our potatoes, onions and squash.  Thankfully, I froze potatoes and onions when I knew we had plenty of fresh to last a couple months. I am already looking forward to getting the garden going next year and expanding on what I did this year.  

 
(Delicata Squash)


(Candy Cane Onions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly